How to create a DIY PCB ready for etching, using low-cost toner transfer method, using photo laser paper ? In 10min ?
Thermal method DIY PCB fabrication tutorial
Watch this video tutorial and discover how to do a printed circuit board by the thermal method using photographic printer paper with printer laser and make the toner transfer with the iron.
DIY printed circuit board toner transfer method
- Print the circuit board in the size that should be using printer laser and photographic paper
- To prepare the printed circuit board clean it
- To transfer the toner of the photographic paper for printed circuit board use the iron
- To remove the paper that should be glued in the pcb using a solution of water and detergent, leave the sauce pcb in that solution
- After removing the paper, correct eventual flaws with pen on the printed circuit
- To corrode the plate use Iron Perchlorate
Leave a Reply